Jon Denton $pecial (Thanksgiving Weekend) CFB & NFL plays
Dave Carney 11/24/2021
What’s on the table today?: Jon Denton Special (Thanksgiving Weekend addition) NFL/CFB
In honor of Thanksgiving weekend our Sports Betting Insider Jon Denton delivered to us a huge, loaded, stuffed “Jon Denton $pecial” with FIVE plays in College Football and TWO in the NFL.
If you missed Jon’s appearance on the show this morning, take a look below for the full recap and above you’ll find the audio from today’s segment as well.
College Football plays:
- Wisconsin (-6.5) @ Minnesota
- Badgers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- Penn State (PK) @ Michigan State
- Penn State 30-11 ATS coming off wins vs conference opponents
- SMU (-6.5) vs Tulsa
- SMU 12-3 ATS as home favorites in last 15
- Purdue (-15) vs Indiana
- Boilermakers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game
- Iowa (-1.5) @ Nebraska
- Hawkeyes are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game
NFL Week 12 plays:
- Titans @ Patriots (OVER) the total of 44.5
- Over is 6-1 in Titans last 7 games as a road underdog.
- Over is 6-1 in Titans last 7 road games
- Over is 4-0 in Patriots last 4 vs. AFC
- Vikings (+3.5) @ 49ers
- Vikings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games.
- Vikings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Vikings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon our recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane