Dave Carney 11/9/2021
What’s on the table today?: Packers @ Vikings (Betting Preview)
Betting Odds/Lines (full game)
- Packers (-1.5) @ Vikings (+1.5) / total 47.5
- Packers moneyline -115
- Vikings moneyline +100
Betting Odds/Lins (1st half)
- Packers (-.5) @ Vikings (+.5) / total 23.5
- Packers 1st half moneyline -120
- Vikings 1st half moneyline +100
Recent Betting Trends
- Packers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 vs. NFC.
- Packers are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Packers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Packers are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
- Packers are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
- Under is 7-0 in Packers last 7 games overall.
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Under is 7-0 in Packers last 7 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game
Take the UNDER 47.5
If you are going to make a play on the Packers as a team, I’d recommend taking the moneyline (-115) which gives you a win even if Green Bay only beats Minnesota by a point.
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon our recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane