Jon Denton Special (Packers, Badgers & more) w/audio
Dave Carney 10/28/2021
What’s on the table today?: Jon Denton Special (NFL + College Football)
Coming off the heels of a relatively cool “JDS” last Thursday, we’re looking to get back on track this week with two plays in the NFL and two in College Football.
If you missed Jon’s appearance on the show this morning take a listen to the audio included here for more detailed information, stats and trends that went into this week’s picks.
As always, good luck and have fun!
Jon Denton Special (Week 8 NFL / Week 9 CFB)
- Packers (+6.5) @ Cardinals (-6.5) / total 50.5
- Jon’s play (UNDER 50.5) – WHY?
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games overall.
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games following a ATS win.
- Under is 4-0 in Packers last 4 games following a straight up win
- Colts (-1) vs Titans (+1) / total 51
- Jon’s play (Titans -1) – WHY?
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in October.
- Colts are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. AFC.
- Colts are 4-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- Iowa (+3.5) @ WISC (-3.5) / total 37.5
- Jon’s play (UNDER 37.5) – WHY?? Listen to the full audio above for the breakdown
- Arizona St (-15) vs Washington St (+15) / total 53
- Jon’s play (AZ St -15) – WHY?? Listen to the full audio above for the breakdown
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon our recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane