Dave Carney 8/31/2021
What’s on the table today?: My Week 1 NFL winners and key games to bet
This morning I dangled out there (for listener OLD SCHOOL) my Week 1 winners in preparation for my full reveal for all 32 NFL teams’ win total predictions this Thursday (NFC) and Friday (AFC).
While I won’t necessarily make a play on all of the games I’m highlighting, the games that I have in BOLD are ones that appear to provide the best value still, which can change drastically before kick-off so always keep a keen eye on the moving numbers.
Below you’ll find the full slate of Week 1 games, with my predicted winners being denoted with the classic (W).
Week 1 NFL 2021
- Tampa Bay (W) v Dallas – Tampa Bay -7.5
- Atlanta (W) v Philly
- Buffalo (W) v Pits – Buffalo -6.5
- MN (W) @ Cincinnati
- San Francisco (W) @ Detroit
- Tennessee (W) v Arizona
- Carolina (W) vs NYJ – Carolina -4.5
- Washington (W) v LAC
- Jacksonville (W) @ Houston
- Miami (W) @ New England
- Kansas City (W) v Cleveland
- Denver (W) @ NYG
- Green Bay (W) @ New Orleans – Green Bay -2.5
- LAR (W) v Chicago – LAR -7.5
- Las Vegas (W) v Baltimore – Las Vegas +4.5
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon my recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane