Dave Carney 6/8/2021
What’s on the table today?: NBA & NHL Tuesday: Playoff betting preview
Hawks (+6) @ Sixers (-6) / total 224 (my prediction: take the OVER 224)
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 overall.
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a favorite.
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 playoff games as a favorite
Clippers (+4) @ Jazz (-4) / total 220 ½ (my prediction: take the UNDER 220 ½)
- Under is 6-0-2 in Clippers last 8 Conference Semifinals games.
- Under is 5-1 in Clippers last 6 games as an underdog.
Tampa Bay (-125) @ Carolina (+100) / total goals 5.5 (my prediction: take the UNDER 5.5 goals)
- Under is 4-0 in Lightning last 4 games following a win.
- Under is 4-0 in Lightning last 4 road games.
- Under is 4-0 in Hurricanes last 4 home games.Under is 9-2-1 in Hurricanes last 12 games as an underdog
Las Vegas (+130) @ Colorado (-145) / total goals 5.5 (my prediction: take Colorado -145)
- Avalanche are 7-1 in their last 8 Tuesday games.
- Avalanche are 12-2 in their last 14 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Avalanche are 6-1 in their last 7 playoff games as a favorite.
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon my recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane