Dave Carney 5/14/2021
What’s on the table today?: NBA Friday odds & trends + UFC 262 Main Event odds
The NBA regular season is wrapping up and tonight a number of games carry Playoff position implications.
UFC 262 from the Toyota Center in Houston will feature former Bellator champ making his 2nd UFC appearance, Michael Chandler taking on Charles Oliveria for the Lightweight title. If Chandler wins he’ll be just the 2nd UFC fighter to win a Championship belt in just his 2nd UFC outing.
Here are all the odds (some trends) for tonight’s NBA action and tomorrow’s UFC 262 main event:
- CLE @ WAS (-7 ½) total 226 ½
- Wizards are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Friday games.
- DEN (-10) @ DET total 220 ½
- Under is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- UTA (-13 ½) @ OKC total 222
- Under is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- ORL @ PHI (-13 ½) total 219 ½
- 76ers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- LAC (-11 ½) @ HOU total 226 ½
- Over is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 overall.
- SAC @ MEM (-7 ½) total 227 ½
- Kings are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss.
- NO @ GS (-4 ½) total 230 ½
- Warriors are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
UFC 262 Main Event odds
Charles Oliveira (30-8-0) -135 vs Michael Chandler (22-5-0) +115
**For more info on TOTAL plays, OVER/UNDER, and PLUS/MINUS plays, TEASER cards and more, check back through some previous columns for detailed information**
REMEMBER – don’t bet based upon my recommendations. Do your research. Stay in your lane